Tuesday, September 23, 2014

{FAMILY} "M" Family...


First off I'd like to say I have NO idea what's going on with blogger for the last few months or so. My images do not load as they are. The blogger adds some "brown/bronze" tint to my uploaded images and it's very frustrating! Ok enough with that rant...

GORGEOUS family today! I LOVE that they keep coming back to me. Such a beautiful family, easy going and super FUN. I wasn't feeling too well this day but for our hour and a half I forgot all about it. Nice to see the kids grow up, change and since they know me they know what to expect and how it all goes down :) Littlest sister proved though that adding a toddler into the mix can stir things up but she is way too cute to not just go with it. I really enjoy seeing this family time after time. Hope you all enjoy this sneak peek and again sorry for blogger being "off" and annoying me and my pictures









**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: