Tuesday, September 16, 2014

{MATERNITY} "P"... 35 Weeks!


I LOVED this session! THANKS to "P" for modeling this gown for me... she ROCKED it. Beautiful 1st time Mama to be... She looks absolutely GORGEOUS, like an ANGEL. This is exactly what I had in mind and so glad to have captured it. Pregnancy is an AMAZING journey. Unbelievable what our bodies are capable of. No matter whether showing your bare belly or covering up for a maternity session, it's definitely a gift that should be documented. What woman wouldn't want to feel beautiful especially when pregnant?! So if your on the fence about doing it, I say JUST DO IT and you'll thank yourself later.

Big THANK YOU to my assistants, Summer from Summer Stys Photography and Jen a previous client and friend. I think we had soo much fun despite the blistering sweaty heat... me and my "entourage", LOL :) Thank you! Hope you all ENJOY this maternity sneak peek, XOXO!







**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: