Tuesday, September 9, 2014

{MATERNITY} "C"... 32 Weeks!


Absolutely GORGEOUS and STUNNING 1st time Mama to be!!! Big THANK YOU to my long time friend for modeling my maternity vision. It was so FUN to work together. She is a natural as she's been in the biz so she new what to do and was up for anything. I think she looks AMAZING and I'm so glad I helped make her feel beautiful (though she needed NO help). Also big THANK YOU to Summer from Summer Stys Photography for being my assistant for the evening. The 3 of us really did have a BLAST! We laughed alot and survived a creek, fire ants, gnats, jumping rock to rock, wardrobe changes in a car, sticky prickly bushes and the heat! Was all worth it so thank you ladies! Can't wait to meet this sweet little baby soon and do his newborn session. Hope you all enjoy this sneak peek!

 


 


 



**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: