Monday, February 22, 2010

*ADORABLE BABY CONTEST*

I've decided to do something FUN for me, for my clients and people that follow my blog... a Contest for the "Most ADORABLE Baby"! If you have a baby Boy or Girl ages 3 months - 8 months please contact me @ carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net and submit an upclose face photo w/ child's name and age with your name and contact info such as email. (In email subject put "Contest"). I will choose 5 contestants from those that have submitted and post their pictures given to me on my blog. Once the 5 contestants are up on my blog there will be voting instructions given on how, when and where to vote. Family, friends or whoever you know are able to vote ONE time only! The WINNER will get a FREE photo session in late March or early April with me and will include an 11x14 of your choice! Please contact me if you have any questions.

**Photo submitting STARTS Tuesday 2/23 @ 7:00 am and will END on Friday 2/26 @ 10:00 pm. The contest for voting will be over the weekend. If you submit your photo and info before or after the timeline it will not be considered.

What I am hoping for is ADORABLE, SMILEY, LAUGHING, SQUEEZABLE Babies!

Thanks!
Carrie T.
carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net

No comments: