Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maternity K & R... TWINS!

Congratulations B/G Twins! For those you that don't know what B/G is, it's what we Ultrasound techs use for Boy Girl Twins! Today's Maternity session was actually at their house. Something I don't normally do but Mama to be has been home bound on bed rest so I came to them instead. We got these shots in their kitchen area and their yard. I think we captured some great shots... I just hope "K" wasn't too tired afterwards. Nobody really expects that smiling and posing for the camera is WORK but it is WORK, trust me! Hope you guys enjoy your peek! Thanks again and I'd be so happy to meet these precious little one's when they enter this world!








"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics posted! I can't wait to see the rest"! -Kimmi

3 comments:

Ryan and Kimmi said...

I love what I see so far! Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures!

Karen said...

The pictures are beautiful of my fabulous daughter, son-in-law, and grandbabies to be!!! Thanks, Carrie for capturing these special moments for our family!!

Craig and Angela said...

Such beautiful pictures!! I love the fact that they were done at their home. It makes it so much more special and intimate!