Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby "I"... 7 months


Ok, what to say about this little sweet roll of love... Her Mama was one of my Ultrasound students a few years ago and we just clicked and became friends. I did her Maternity photos back in May 2009 and Isabella's Newborn photos back in July 2009 as well. I haven't seen my friend or Isabella in some time and it was good to see them. My friend looks F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! So jealous of those Mom's that have babies and end up skinnier than before! Isabella has grown so much and has added multiple rolls of love on her body that makes her so squeezable!

Today's session was HILARIOUSLY tough! I guess Isabella doesn't do very good for photographs as today for a whole 2 hours I think we only got to see a tiny smile out of her! Mom and Dad were doing everything possible to try and get this little girl to smile... I mean everything! I so many times wanted to turn around and just video tape them acting like nuts, LOL! Anyhow, smiles or not I still have soooo many fav's of this little girl! Hope you guys enjoy them "M" and "R"! Happy Valentine's Day!




The grass in this particular area was truely fantastic! Sooooo green! I didn't color enhance at all! Didn't know grass could be this GREEN!















"Oh my god!! You are awesome, we love them all. You made our Valentine's Day perfect"!

-Isabella's Mommy

No comments: