Monday, February 1, 2010

Toddler "L"... 15 months (Chic Baby Rose Volunteer "Model")!

Today's session was with this little "Model" for the Chic Baby Rose Romper! Her Mama and me were friends in High School and I think we actually hadn't see each other since then! Wow, LONG time! The Petti Romper was ADORABLE on her! She was a lot of fun, in a great mood and actually really easy! I LOVE her "innocent" shots that you'll see below.


I LOVE how she LOVED her little bunny! So SWEET!





You should of seen what a little "Goldfish MANIAC" she was in these shots! She LOVES Goldfish crackers... either that or she was starving, LOL! Just ask her Mom, I was witness to it but she literally will grab a handful and shove them in her mouth and then put her hand out for more before she even finishes swallowing the one's she already had! LOL! Toddlers are so FUNNY!


"OH Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe what you have done. I am simply in L.O.V.E. with them. Especially the one with the bunny. You have an amazing talent that I am so truely grateful we were able to be a part of". -Lynda's Mommy

No comments: