Sunday, June 5, 2011

{1st Birthday SMASH CAKE} "O"

YAY for 1st Birthday Smash Cake sessions! How could you miss this opportunity when your little one is going to turn 1yr old! So memorable and fun! This is the best to see how they react with their first birthday cake. From what I can remember with both my little one's was you really don't know which way their going to go. My son HATED it and didn't want to touch it because he didn't like to be dirty. My daughter on the other hand completely enjoyed it and destroyed her entire cake. Here little Miss Olivia was pretty much almost the same as the first scenario of my son. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it.... See below how it went ;)

Those of you interested in a 1st Birthday Smash Cake session with me go ahead and contact me at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net for more information.











1 comment:

Sandy Sweeney said...

I love your photography style, all the colors and background. What is the green background you use for the smash cake? It looks reflective/shinny in front of the baby.