Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{BABY Almost TODDLER} "O"... Almost 1 yr old!

*2nd Session from the Smash Cake session we did a week ago*
Oh my Little Miss Olivia melts my heart! I've had the pleasure to photograph this little angel since she was born and I don't know why but she "gets" me everytime. Must be that adorable face, that sweetness about her and that oh so great little personality. I feel like I've seen her grow and change each time I've photographed her but this little session we had was fantastic! She is almost walking, was smiling and "talking" to me the whole time. Her sweet little voice is TDF! Everytime I said "Hi", she said "Hi". Everytime I made any sound at all she would mimick me... it was hilarious! I guess I have forgotten what it's like with a 1yr old as my kids are "grown-up". Thanks Olivia and Ash for a great session and actually a great year. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LIV! ;)









No comments: