Monday, June 6, 2011

{COMMERCIAL WORK} 1Crown3Tiaras!


So I've been really busy lately and I really can't complain except I just hope my clients are patient and understanding while waiting on their collections. Here's another new designer that contacted me to photograph a dress from her summer line. Introducing 1Crown3Tiaras Boutique! I was once again so happy and honored when asked to work together especially if I really do like the designers style etc. This dress she sent me was fantastic! I love how they can just get an idea of what I would like. I LOVE color and bold designs. My daughter that get's to model them just loves dresses and any dress will do except lately she's been acting like she's a teenager with many opinions on what looks good, what's pretty and what's not, ugh!

Anyhow, I really adore these pictures and the funny thing is that it literally was a 10-15 minute photo session. My little diva was not cooperating at all. I know many think she's so cute, she's so beautiful but what you don't know is that she can be a bit of a "pistol" and a pain in my butt sometimes but I still love her. She pretty much got in "trouble" the entire time for not listening and goofing off but actually the best one's were the one's that just happened! My favorite kinds! Oh and I thought I should mention that she's the one that chose her shoes and her knee high socks to pair with this dress. I orginally thought boots but figured I should let her do something of her own otherwise she could be a nightmare. She said to me she felt like Alice In Wonderland and she was sorta right because with her hair straight with a headband and the tree we chose it kind of panned out that way ;)

You can find this GORGEOUS dress as well as others at... http://www.1crown3tiaras.bigcartel.com







2 comments:

1crown3tiaras said...

These are absolutely amazing!! Your daughter is SO adorable!

Luxe Buttercups said...

I agree! She so pretty!