Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{FAMILY} "His and Her's + One more = Their's" ;)

A beautiful family today and also alot of fun. These kids were so sweet on their little sister it was adorable! I don't think I've actually photographed a multiple age range like this today but they all were really good and easy to work with. I really enjoyed it. Little baby sister was so serious almost the entire session. Mom & Dad joked that she had left her smile at home, LOL! I think I did manage to get ONE pic of her smiling. You can see that in the last photo posted. Hope you guys enjoy your "peek"! ;)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photo #1 - look at Mother and blondies toes, how sweet.

Four kids standing together is really outstanding!

All pix are true portraits of this "family in the making".

WOW the older kids sure love their baby sister :)